NOTE: Session submission is now closed. Watch for the #CCN18 schedule to be posted shortly!
Public speaking novices and experts alike are cordially invited to submit a session proposal for our 11th Craft Content Nashville “unconference.” This year, we hope to aggregate a diverse set of perspectives. We hope to deliver a wide array of messages. We hope to spread ideas and information, inspiration and ideals.
That’s why we selected the theme “voice” to guide our conversations throughout 2018.
- What role does your voice play in your daily life? Or what role could it play, with practice?
- How do you amplify the voices of others through your job, volunteer work, hobbies, etc.?
- Which channels do you feel most at home? Where do you allow your voice to shine (and where do you prohibit your voice from going)?
Share your interpretation of “voice” with us! Seriously, it doesn’t matter if you’ve never built a PowerPoint presentation or stood on a stage in your entire life.
If you have a message you believe needs to be heard, we want to learn more! This event is 100% community-based and the topics are driven by our own attendees. So, yeah, we’re a supportive and inquiring bunch.
Think you have a the right voice for #CCN18? Here’s what you’ll need to do next …
Fill out our session submission form with the following details:
- Your session title (yes, singular; please submit only one session proposal)*
- A short description of your session (250-300 words)
- Your session category (select from a dropdown menu of choices on the form)
*If you want to be a part of a panel AND propose a solo session, just submit your solo session as a single proposal and have another panel member submit the panel proposal.
As you begin crafting your session title and description, you’ll want to keep the theme “voice” in mind.
After you’ve submitted the session submission form, you will receive an email from a member of the CCN18 crew to confirm your session or to request additional information.
The total number of sessions for the day is flexible (thanks to the spaciousness of the Nossi campus), so we will accept as many submissions as we can reasonably accommodate on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Again, first-time speakers are strongly encouraged to submit session proposals! Craft Content Nashville is a friendly, easy-going audience, which makes CCN18 a great place to put your speaking skills to the test.