Craft Content Nashville 2018 is rapidly approaching! To celebrate another year of creativity and education, the CCN18 team wants to hear about your experience with or perception of our unconference theme “voices.”
Voice is a complex topic. For one individual, the word could evoke images of social movements to gain entry into a sphere of life previously blocked off. For another, voice might be the light that has guided his or her journey through uncertainty to certainty in professional or personal pursuits.
Whatever associations your mind conjures when deliberating on the matter of “voice,” we invite you to share in any format that fits your personality and style through our #CCNVoices campaign.
What is #CCNVoices?
Over the course of the next few weeks, we will gather stories from #CCNVoices participants and share them via our social channels, our CCN18 blog, and even our email communications.
How Do I Get Involved?
If you’re interested in sharing your story throughout the Craft Content community and beyond, simply fill out our #CCNVoices Story Submission form. You’ll need to include information including…
- Your first name and last name
- Your social profile handles
- A link to your story (which can be in text, photo, video, or audio form)
We encourage you to create where you feel most comfortable creating, whether that’s your personal blog, a public platform, or somewhere else!
What Happens Next?
Once we receive your submission, we will tag you on your social accounts, as well as send you an email confirming distribution of your story.
We’ll use the hashtag “#CCNVoices” to aggregate all of the content we receive.
Not Sure What to Do?
Here are a few questions to ponder as you begin shaping your story for #CCNVoices:
- Have you ever been in a situation where you felt your voice was stifled? On the flip side, have you ever been in a situation where you felt insanely empowered to make your voice heard?
- How does voice play a role in your career? Within your family dynamics? Amongst your friend groups?
- In what ways do voice and technology intersect? How does their divergence impact you on a frequent basis?
- What are the social implications of voice as you perceive them?
- Are there groups or organization that you are a part of that use their voices in an inclusive manner? Describe the group’s influence over you and the influence you have within the group.
- Consider the psychology of voice – what makes us speak up or shut down, who we feel most at ease speaking with or to, how we use the unique mechanics of our voice to elicit feelings within others.
As you can probably tell, voice encapsulates a diversity of directions. So, hey, go crazy! Put your best content forward and share your story during our #CCNVoices campaign.
Complete the submission form and we’ll be in touch!